You are here: Events | Ice Breaker Challenge
Ice Breaker Challenge 5K
The Ice Breaker Challenge is a one of a kind Capital District running/walking road race challenging runners and walkers against rowers from the Albany Rowing Center. Runners/walkers will travel along the Corning Preserve Bicycle Path while rowers from the Albany Rowing Center will race along side in shells on the Hudson River. Come join us for this unique and exciting event at the Albany Rowing Center Boathouse in the Corning Preserve.
Ice Breaker 2016 - Saturday, March 26th - Results
- Entry fee: $20 post-marked by March 19, 2016 or $25 post-marked by March 25 and $30 for on-site registration
- When: Saturday March 26, 2016 at 9:00 AM
- Where: Hudson River Corning Preserve - Albany Rowing Center Boathouse (Directions)
- Start: Boathouse at Corning Preserve Public Boat Launch
- Course: 5K Along the Corning Preserve Bicycle Path
- Contact: Race Coordinator Kathy Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New in 2016: Free One-half Mile Kids Run (10 and Under)
- Register online through Finish Right Timing
- Download, print and mail the registration form.
- Register on-site on race day.
- Friday March 25, 2016 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at the Albany Pump Station, Quackenbush Square
- Saturday March 26 starting at 7:30 AM at the Registration Table
2014 Finish Photos
Check out your finish photo online at ARC's Shutterfly site.